Sunday 5 February 2012

For this section of my AS media coursework my task is to conduct a survey in relation to a music magazine. For this magazine I must decide whether to use either "Quantitive or Qualitive" questions for my survey. I have researched into both and have chosen my outcome.
Quantitive research- This is where the survey is filled out using ticked boxes with the answers already provided. This ensures that the person that is filling out the form will be more likely to answer all of the questions because it wont take to long. Also the information that the owner of the survey will get will be specific to what he/she will want to find out.
Qualitive research- These types of answers can be a lot more in depth, though this all depends on the person who fills out the form. It requires the person filling out the form to write a description according to the question. Though this means the answers can be varied.
Therefore based on my research I have conducted I have chosen to use the "Qantitive" research. I have chosen this for a number of reasons, one of them is that I can get the precise answers to my questions so I can produce the best outcome for my magazine. In addition, using this method I will be able to get more people to answer my survey mainly though using a social networking site.

No comments:

Post a Comment